Senior Software Engineer - SnapMagic Copilot
Redwood City, California, United StatesSoftware Team
Become a founding member of the new team: building SnapMagic, the copilot for circuit board design.
The SnapMagic company's existing platform (previously known as SnapEDA) is the leading library tool for electrical engineers, helping 1.5 million engineers each year design products like drones, electric cars, and virtual reality headsets 10x faster. This means SnapMagic Copilot is being built on a proprietary dataset of over 10 million components, schematic symbols, and footprints.
We're fresh off a funding round backed by the world's best investors, including Bow Capital, Google's Jeff Dean, Github cofounder Tom Preston-Werner, Friends & Family Capital, and many others.
What You Will Be Doing
- As a Founding Engineer of the SnapMagic Copilot team, you’ll pioneer the development of a new type of AI tool — a copilot for electronics design
- We have an alpha version in front of users and are looking for a developer to take it to the next level.
5+ years of industry experience in software engineering
Demonstrated track record of designing and building robust applications
Nice to Haves
Experience developing desktop applications using the Electron.js or another similar desktop framework
Experience with computer-aided design software
Background in electronic circuit design or Electrical Engineering
What We Offer
- A role at the helm of technology, with vast opportunities for impact and innovation.
- Competitive compensation package, inclusive of salary and equity.
- A chance to shape the future of over 1.5 million electrical engineers and the future of electronics.
At SnapMagic, we're a passionate team, dedicated to creating exceptional products and driving meaningful business outcomes. If you're a visionary technologist looking to make a massive impact, we’d love to hear from you!